Angela Brock, LCSW, LMFT, MBA
Angela is the Founder and Clinical Director of Brock Family Therapy Center, Inc. She has over 14 years of experience working with families, couples, geriatrics, children, teens, adults and medically fragile individuals. She holds a BA in Psychology and a Master of Science in Social Work with a specialization in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Louisville. She recently finished a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a Healthcare Specialization from Indiana Wesleyan University.
Angela has worked in several different settings from community mental health to home hospice care to inpatient psychiatric care. She is sincerely passionate about working with clients in order to help individuals deal with issues involving mental and emotional health. She also enjoys providing guidance for couples to achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriages, working to strengthen interpersonal relationships between family members and helping aging adults adjust to natural life transitions.
During the life of her career, Angela supervised new clinicians for licensure through some local non-profit agencies. Through this experience she found a deeper passion for training clinicians. After realizing Southeaster Jefferson County needed more support for mental health services, Angela decided to merge her passion for family therapy and educating and training to create Brock Family Therapy Center, Inc.
Clinicians in Training
As a fully licensed therapy center with both independently licensed clinicians as well as clinicians in training, Brock Family Therapy Center can better serve you as well as train the clinicians of tomorrow. The current clinicians in training include:
- Alice Butler-Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Heather Mitchell-LPCA supervised by Stephanie Weaver LPCC
- Tiffany Pierson-LPCA supervised by Stephanie Weaver LPCC
- Irene Jones-Mental Health Counseling Intern
- Sara Carey-LPCA supervised by Stephanie Weaver LPCC
- Terrell Crossland- CSW
- Katie Jacoby- CSW
- Olivia Clark- CSW
- Jacob Hass-Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Brenna Teegarden-Couples and Family Therapy Intern
- Kelsey Hill-Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Megan Cantwell CSW, Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Chelsea Barth-CSW
- Chanel Watkins-Marriage and Family Therapy Associate